Thanks for checking out our review of the Sportneer Wooden Balance Board. We will look at the features, how this balance board will benefit you, the Pros and Cons, Frequently Asked Questions and then give you our conclusion.
Your sense of balance is an issue that you have long wanted to address but have no time and budget for it. But do you know that enhancing it does not require you to pay much? With Sportneer Wooden Balance Board, you can improve your stability for only $21.99. As for the time, there’s no excuse for you not to begin trying today. You can step on the balance board as your schedule permits – after office hours, before you go to sleep, before you take your dinner and so on. It’s your best workout routine inside the house or even outdoor.
Sportneer Wooden Balance Board is made of wood and plastic and weighs only 1.7 lbs.
Sportneer Wooden Balance Board Features
- Wooden plateboard with no-slip surface – This ensures good grip and stability.
- Heavy-duty and high-quality wood – This assures you of long-lasting use.
- 360-degree rotation – This lets you move without restraint.
- 10-20 degrees inclination angle – This angle allows you to tilt and move without difficulty and therefore improve your balance.
- 250 lbs weight limit – This is good news for people who weigh between 200 and 250 lbs as they will have the chance to use Sportneer Wooden Balance Board and more important, work on their balance.
How The Sportneer Wooden Balance Board Will Benefit You
- At the start, you will realize how awful (or good) your balance is. In the process, you will be able to set your goal.
- Get your balance back after many years of being physically inactive as it works the thighs, core, butt and the calves. You do not have to go to the gym.
- This is a great addition to your fitness routine, enhancing coordination, making targeted muscles stronger and improving core strength.
- Best for both home and indoor workout.
- Also ideal for kids, to help them strengthen their core and balance at an early age. (But they must be guided accordingly.)
- Feel stronger again. Strengthen your lower legs to eliminate the risk of injuring your calf muscles and therefore make your ankles and feet stronger.
- This comes with seller warranty – 12 months for replacement, 30 days for money-back guarantee and a lifetime of support.
- Aside from improving sense of balance, core strength and visual sense, this balance board improves posture.
- Ideal for gyms and rehabilitation centers and for gymnasts, athletes, surfers, ballerinas, snowboarders, skateboarders and individuals who opt to workout at home.
Pros and Cons
- The quality of the board makes the price very reasonable.
- It is best for runners as it strengthens quads and calves. It is also ideal for those who do physical therapy at home. This is particularly helpful if you need to strengthen your ankle after a sprain.
- As you begin to step on the balance board, you’ll find yourself shaking and falling off, but do not give up because you will realize you have regained your balance as you progress.
- You can use it in any way you want – barefoot, with shoes or with socks because it is well-built and has a non-slip surface.
- You can immediately feel how the Sportneer Wooden Balance Board works the calves, high, core and others.
- With its rounded bottom, it tilts in all directions without causing you any trouble.
- Because the board is sturdy, you will hear no squeaking.
- People who suffer from weak knees experienced significant improvement in only a few weeks.
- Suitable for individuals who work in the office thus have no time for exercise as they can use this while doing their job and standing. (Be sure your boss will allow this, though.)
- It is not easy to use; you may fall off along the way (Patience and focus are therefore necessary to avoid injuries). It is a bit higher than you can expect. Leaning backwards may cause you to lose your balance.
- The sandpaper-like surface where you step on is not soft on your feet thus you may initially feel uncomfortable.
- If you have difficulty balancing your body, you will not find this Sportneer Wooden Balance Board helpful.
- The angle cannot be adjusted.
- One user reported some parts of the wood breaking off after only the third time of use.
- Another one said that the board is not made of high-quality material.
- Be wary of the package that you’ll be receiving as you may, unfortunately, get a ‘used’ item (one that has scratches, according to one customer).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s inside the package?
When you buy Sportneer Wooden Balance Board, expect to see the item, warranty card and the user manual.
2. Does the board have a weight limit?
Yes, it can only carry a person weighing 250 lbs.
3. Can I adjust the angle?
Adjusting the angle is not possible.
4. Is it easy to use? How fast will I learn it and therefore see the improvement in my body, particularly my lower leg, butt, knee, thigh and others?
Yes, it is easy to use. However, you must understand that you must first get used to the equipment before you can actually learn and enjoy the benefits. At the beginning, you will need to hold onto a table or chair. Do not look down. Bring your feet closer to the middle of the surface. Slowly, move your feet near the border. Use it for a minute or two many times a day. As you notice your improvement, you can begin extending the time. Patience is important.
5. Is it for adults only?
Some users allow their children to use it. However, you must practice caution. You must be there to guide your child and more important, you must be an expert in using it before you let your kid step on it.
It’s time to improve your sense of balance. You can try this Sportneer Wooden Balance Board. As you use it for this purpose, you will be thankful because you will discover that it can also help you strengthen your core, knee, lower leg and others. For $21.99, it is a very good purchase. But remember to use a chair or anything that you can hold onto at the beginning to avoid falling off.
Check Out The Sportneer Wooden Balance Board Video Review